Frequently Asked Questions
Register today to take advantage of early bird pricing!
Registration before September 1, 2021 is $100 per person. After September 1, registration will increase to $200.
The registration fee includes conference attendance and keynote speaker Dr. Ruby Payne's latest book: Emotional Poverty in All Demographics: How to Reduce Anger, Anxiety, and Violence in the Classroom.
This conference is ideal for teachers, administrators, counselors, and mental/behavioral health professionals.
- Emotional Poverty
- Why Poverty Matters and What Schools Teachers Must Do
- Relationship Building and Emotional Intelligence Development
- Trauma Informed Care
- Social Emotional Learning
- Educating the Whole Child
- Wrap Around Supports for Students
- Anti-bullying and Suicide Prevention