Law enforcement and school leaders from a model Bright Futures community share their journey, lessons learned, and practical takeaways that can be replicated in communities interested in establishing partnerships to promote a whole community approach to creating a culture of safety.
Moderated breakout session panel with Michele Gay
- Sheriff Lenny Millholland, Sheriff, Frederick County Sheriff’s Office, VA
- Ben Thompson, Assistant Director of Student Services, Frederick County Public Schools, VA
- Nancy Mango, Bright Futures Coordinator, Frederick County Public Schools, VA
- 1st Lt. Jason Cornwell, Frederick County Sheriff’s Department
- Sgt. Travis Mitchell, Frederick County Sherriff’s Department